Should I Start Blogging?


First of all, let me clear the air and tell you that blogging is very easy to start, very inexpensive and
start blogging
very quick to get up and running. I really like the structure of the posts published in your blog Matt I have been a fan since 2012 and each and ever post of your blog are structured in a way that catches the reader's eye (lil intro - what you will learn bullets - and then the no fluff content) which really explains the nice avg minutes people are spending reading your blog and the extremely low bounce rate you have I am truly learning from your progress buddy keep it up.

Didn't like it. Now I just promote my stuff, comment on authority blogs, share value through my posts and I've become really clear on my intent: promote valued eBooks for 99 cents per - if I'm not giving them away for free, as I do each week these days - and save the rest of my energy for blog commenting…..even then, I am pulling back from what I used to do; we're heading to Nicaragua tomorrow so it's traveling, enjoying the internet lifestyle and list building to make my life easier.

Parties have always been held, but suddenly it's become an industry that people are willing to spend a decent amount of money on. The décor, the entertainment, the food, the venue; so many things to take care of and so little time to do it. So, the best idea is obviously to outsource it to someone who has a knack for it. And if you're said someone with the knack for it, you can earn some serious money by offering to organize parties.

On top of all of that, blogging forces you to learn a certain level of technical skills—you may have to learn how to maneuver WordPress , learn some HTML , and even get the hang of SEO basics Proving to potential employers you have a solid foundation of skills like HTML, SEO and even social media up your sleeve is absolutely essential if you want to work in the startup landscape.

You'll always want to start your posts with a captivating headline that tells your readers why they should be interested in reading on. The headline may include the problem being addressed but it always should contain terms that people are trying to find information on. You can learn these keywords by using Google's keyword tool (Google that phrase to find it).

Should I Start Blogging? Should I Start Blogging? Reviewed by Unknown on 11/11/2015 04:06:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.